Before considering Federal Financial Aid you must be the following:
- U.S. citizens or eligible non-citizens
- Enrolled in one of the LACM approved programs
- Not been previously defaulted on student loans
- Exceeded their annual and/or aggregate student loan limits for a particular award year.
- Valid Social Security Number
- High school diploma or equivalent
Requirements for the Federal Financial Aid include:
- Males between the ages of 18 and 26 must be registered with Selective Service
- Maintaining satisfactory academic progress while attending LACM
- Satisfactory repayment status of prior Federal student loans
- Satisfactory payment arrangements of prior Federal grant overpayments
Request FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) Application
- Complete the FAFSA Application www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- In order to submit your application online, you must first apply for a PIN to use as your electronic signature (parents of dependent students must also apply for a PIN).
- Once you have received your PIN, return to the website to complete your FAFSA and make sure to enter LACM’s School Code: 038684.
The Financial Aid Director is available to meet one-on-one to examine each individual situation, and help to generate ideas or the best funding solution for students and their families.
Feel free to check the FAQ’s page for answers to questions or concerns or email us here [email protected] and we will be sure to get back to you.