There are many options for student housing in Pasadena and in the wider city of Los Angeles. LACM’s residence hall and other, nearby apartments come with a wide range of rental prices and amenities so that students can choose the best environment to create their home away from home.
The Roommate Connection connects incoming and current LACM students who are seeking off-campus housing and/or roommates. Students can opt to share their information and budget with fellow classmates before the start of each quarter to find available apartments and roommates.
- Bus- The bus is located near stops on the Pasadena Rapid Transit System. Stops are approximately 2 blocks from campus.
- Train – LACM is conveniently located near the Gold Line. Students can walk from the nearest stop to LACM in 2 minutes.
LACM Residence Hall
1539 E Howard St, Pasadena, CA 91104
- Rooms (approximately 225 sq. ft )
- Bathrooms have 2 toilets, 3 showers, and 3 sinks
- 2 large closets, a desk/chair and a small dresser
- Gym membership
- On campus Laundry facilities
- Common area Kitchens
- Shared lounge space
- Traditional dorm activities
To ensure a spot in the Residence Hall, there is a $500 deposit due June 1 for the Fall 2017 quarter. This deposit will go towards your first quarter housing fees, but will be non-refundable, even if you no longer plan to attend LACM or live in campus housing. We offer four different packages that are listed below:
- Single Occupancy & Flex Meal Plan $5,655/Academic Quarter
- Single Occupancy & Standard Meal Plan $5,880/Academic Quarter
- Double Occupancy & Flex Meal Plan $3,705/Academic Quarter
- Double Occupancy & Standard Meal Plan $4,155/Academic Quarter
*$500 Deposit due June 1
The Shuttle Service runs from 6:30am-11:30pm. Weekly it’ll make stops at Target, Grocery Stores and other convenient stores.
Pasadena is home to many apartment complexes within walking distance to LACM and they offer a range of rental prices. Below are some of our preferred apartment companies that come highly recommended from students and staff.
Other Residential Options
Here is a list of useful sites that provide housing options with a price range that best suits you. Pasadena is a great walking community with many apartment options near LACM.