Songwriting Application Requirements
- AUDITION VIDEO: Applicants must submit two (2) original songs showcasing basic accompanying instrumental/vocal proficiencies in video form. These can be co-writes, and if so, please explain your contribution to each song (i.e. lyrics, melody, hook, etc.)
- LYRIC SHEETS: Applicants must submit lyrics for each of the two (2) original songs shown in the audition videos
Submit an audio sample of a completely original song concept (at least 0:45 in length). Include a short summary of the song elements: lyrics, song concept, production, etc.
- The Admissions Committee is looking for live performances giving the committee a sense of what would be heard in a live audition setting.
- Applicants must accompany themselves utilize a melodic instrument. It is imperative you can be seen and heard at the best possible quality.
- Your videos must not be produced, edited, or be given any effects. Overly produced videos will not be evaluated.
- Applicants may not utilize any pitch correction (auto-tune) of any kind, and should utilize minimal production (reverb/effects).