Vocal Application Requirements
- Video #1: Perform one (1) of the following songs:
–Bridge Over Troubled Water – Simon & Garfunkel
–Fly Me To The Moon – American Jazz Standard
- Video #2: Perform any song of your choice (2 – 5 minutes).
- The Admissions Committee is looking for live performances giving the committee a sense of what would be heard in a live audition setting.
- Applicants may accompany themselves, utilize an instrumentalist, or sing to a backing track. It is imperative you can be seen and heard at the best possible quality.
- Your videos must not be produced, edited, or be given any effects. Overly produced videos will not be evaluated.
- Applicants may not utilize any pitch correction (auto-tune) of any kind, and should utilize minimal production (reverb/effects).
Sheet music resources — http://www.sheetmusicplus.com